Orlaith and Philip came all the way from Lucan in Dublin to the stunning Connemara Coast Hotel to tie the knot in July. Their immediate families and other members hailed from Meath and Longford.
Their connection with connemara: They spent many a happy summer holidaying in the Gaeltacht as a child and Orlaith and Philip love going away to Galway as a couple so they felt it appropriate to share our love for Galway with our nearest and dearest there. They have now even more reason to return to Galway and the fabulous Connemara Coast Hotel.
Well what a day they had weather wise. They were blessed with SUN. Galway gets a helluva lota rain with these girls didnt need their wellies once. The sun shone the whole day. The backdrop of this hotel is rocks and the ocean, It literally sits on the edge of the water. Iv stayed here recently myself and The view is incredible from the dining room, the pool etc, it feels like you are on an island which you almost are. Im not surprised orlaith chose this for her big day.
10 Things we Loved about this wedding. Some inspo for all you Bs2Bs.
- Banquet Ballroom styling by Planit weddings and events.
- Wedding dress was from the Bridal Corner in Glassnevin Dublin. Asos.com bridesmaids dresses. The bridesmaids wore a simple salmon pink dress. So elegant and stunning.
- 3.Noelle from Theweddingflower.ie the most amazing person to work with and fabulous flowers. Babies Breath in flowers has been a very popular choice in 2017 in wedding bouquets and the bridesmaid bouquets featured much of this simple flower.
- 4. Philips suit by the Louis Copeland help by John Condon and Groomsmen Dublin Formal wear Lucan
- 5. Band: The Firm who kept the floor full all night.
- 6.Video : Shane Lifetime productions
- Hair and Make up from ourselves- polished.ie. Four Polished girls were on hand doing hair and makeup for the bridal party and guests in their suites. They waved their magic wands and turned us into the best versions of ourselves providing a sense of calm and control at all times.
- Photographer the amazing Tadhg Nathan from photographic Memory they captured stunning images on the rocks. At this hotel you everything you need for the perfect photo setting. No need to traipse miles to a beach, it literally is on a beach!
- Cheese cake : Avoca Dunboyne Cake: Simply divine
- Honeymoon : organised and planned by the super talented Sinead Lonergan Travel Counsellor they went to Fort Lauderdale, followed on with a Caribbean Cruise for a week to Haiti, then Jamaica and Cozumel and then onto 10 nights in Secret Sliver Sands resort in Cancun
And lastly but not least Orlaith was very lucky to have a sister who is an amazing and extremely talented wedding planner Eimear YoungPhotographer on the day who helped pull it all together. The ceremony was held in Realt Na Mara Church Furbo and dinner and dancing until late at the hotel. The bride and groom would like to thank the connemara coast hotel and in particular Darius and John for ensuring a smooth and seamless day for 2 days and not just on the wedding day. Their families and friends are still talking about the amazing staff and service that was provided for the event.
See you Soon for More Wedding Blogs And Inspiration